Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hey..Chicago, Austin, Denver & St. Louis!!!

I've been a very busy lady as of late. Ever since i've returned from New Orleans it's been rather insane, in a very very good way. I landed a few new stores one being The Peace and Paper Gallery in Lafayette, LA and one soon to be announced in sunny California (with an additional one in the works in New Orleans). I vended at the 1901 Gallery's Craft Fair and had the pleasure of hanging out and meeting a few other lovely artists from the EtsyDarkTeam! This summer is proving to be pretty incredible!

CHICAGO: I will be vending at The Raven (Ravenswood Festival) at Chase Park this weekend June 5th-7th. I believe the hours are Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 12-10pm and Sunday from 12-9pm. I will have a table in the Chase Park's Artists Tent. My nephew Alex will be with me helping me sell my wares. It's going to be a great time, with art, music and food vendors. Stop by if you can!

June 13th I'll be vending at The Humboldt Park Art, Film and Music Festival in the boat house in Humboldt Park. Last year was a great time and this year they added the Film festival and a second Music Stage. My nephew is going to be helping me again at this show, hopefully with a few of his crafts to sell along with mine! There will be local food & beverage vendors as well. As of right now i'm slotted in booth 21. If my location changes, i'll be sure to update asap.

Dear Chicago - If you're in the Lakeview or Boystown area and you love cupcakes I would suggest stopping by Phoebe's Cupcakes on Broadway! Support a local business and a great friend. She a lovely gal and her and Kate sure whip up one hellova delicious cupcake. Check out Phoebe's website @ www.phoebescupcakes.com

AUSTIN: It looks like i'll be in your lovely town at the end of June helping my dear Sis return to her Texas homeland. I'll probably stay for about a week or so. If there are any local Austinites out there who know of any craft shows, Street Fairs, etc. or any boutiques or stores that carry Dia de los Muertos Art, please let me know. Any info or links would be greatly appreciated!

Denver: How I love thee!! My first run of paintings at Bender's Tavern pretty much sold out within the first week being displayed. Thank you my lovelies! I'm sending out another shipment of paintings next week and I will spread the word once they are available @ Benders Tavern.

ST. LOUIS: I am honored to announce that my adorable little skulls and treasures were accepted into The Big Ass Indie Art and Craft Show at The Mad Art Gallery in St. Louis! I'm Soooo excited! The Show runs from July 31 - Aug 2nd.

I'm soo looking forward to this summer, it's already been amazing!!
xoxo's
natasha

No comments: